Terms of Service
Be sure to thoroughly read through all of my TOS to avoid confusion or commission rejection.
𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫
-I have full creative rights of all of my commissioned work
-I have the right to showcase any of my commissioned work
-I have the right to turn down any commission
-I have the right to refund and cease work on a previously accepted commission
-I do not work on time restraints
1. I will contact you within 1-3 business days with an estimate for your custom piece. If everything looks good, I will send you the invoice. ALL PAYMENTS ARE UP FRONT.
2. Once payment has been receive, I will add you to my Trello and commission queue. I will let you know when I begin on your commission so you can monitor its progress on Trello.
3. You will receive an mp3 work-in-progress of the piece at every 30 second mark, at which point you can have revisions made if needed.
4. Once the structure of the song has been finished, I will move onto the mixing/mastering/final touches. At this point, no revisions to the structure can be made.
5. Once the final pass has been made, you will receive .ogg, .flac, .mp3, and .wav files of your custom piece!
If a refund is requested before I send the first 30 second work in progress, a full refund will be issued. After the first work in progress has been passed and a refund is requested, the recipient will only receive a half-refund to accommodate for the work and time put into the commission thus far. Once the structure of the piece has been fully completed, I will not be able to accept a refund request.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞
-Sexually Explicit Lyrics
-Lyrics with Racial Slurs
-Do not bombard me with messages or emails asking about the completion of your commissioned piece. This puts unnecessary pressure and stress on artists, so please be patient and considerate.
-My queue is first come, first serve. Please do not complain if I am closed for commissions or if my queue has become full.
-My email and Discord are used exclusively for business, I will not respond to greetings or inquiries and will block random messages on Discord. If you wish to talk to me about anything not related to business, hit me up on one of my social media accounts.
-Understand that I am very busy, so I might not respond to Commission Forms and messages right away. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
The following leads to my commission form.
Please only submit a commission request if you intend on commissioning me.
To contact me for any questions, please follow the links available to my media site pages. I will respond as promptly as possible.